Planning Application for the new Vauxhall Bus Station
The proposed design would ensure the bus station can work efficiently under a two-way arrangement whilst providing:
- Bus stops grouped by route direction
- Lower canopy to provide better protection against rain and wind
- More visible customer information office
- Enhanced public facilities including new accessible toilets and baby change facilities
- New public square to facilitate ease of interchange between the Network Rail and bus station
Please visit LB Lambeth planning portal (www.lambeth.gov.uk/planningdatabase - Application Reference: 17/04741/FUL) to see the application. You can send your comments by email to Planning@lambeth.gov.uk, quoting the reference number, your name and address.
Subject to obtaining planning consent and all other necessary approvals we expect to start construction in 2020 with the scheme being completed by 2022.